CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding Celebration




The girls were in a friends wedding this past weekend. Aurelia and Brenna were flower girls and Savannah was in charge of the miniature bride, who happened to only be 2 years old. So here are some pictures of the girls in their finest.....










I couldn't get any pictures of Brad and the girls dancing at the reception, maybe next time. ( I'm sure that Brad is probably very happy about that.) :-)








Savannah looked very pretty in her dress and stylish updo!!!








Aurelia and Brenna with Brad. He looked very hansome if I do say so myself :o)










Aurelia and Brenna at the reception. Their hair was done in an updo also. Very CUTE!:-)












2 comments:

MelBoe said...

What beautiful girls! I can't believe how big they all are. Savannah has grown into a beautiful young woman! What about the boys, were they left out of the fun? BTW - How is the new puppy? and what about those recipes, cooker girl??

Vannah said...

WHOOT WHOOT!!!! SAVANNAH WAS HERE!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT!!!! <3 YOU MOM TONS!!!! <3




WHOOT WHOOT AGAIN!!!