CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Lots of things happening

This is Aurelia after she found out that GRAVITY ALWAYS WINS!!!! She is five days post-op. She had to have emergency surgery to put her hand back on her arm. She broke her right wrist in three places and had to have three pins put in. Two in the radius and one in the ulna. This is a little over a year after she broke her left wrist riding her bike. She is smiling now but believe me she wasn't on Sunday.

She is keeping her Guardian Angels VERY busy.

DISASTER STRIKES. This is the tree that Aurelia fell out of from 15 ft. up. It's the farthest tree in the background.

Lots of gifts!!! A good time was had with FAMILY and FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!




AIDAN TURNS 1!!!! He loved his red cake!!

2 comments:

JazlynMangis said...

Oh My Goodness. You can totally see my foot in that one picture! Anyway thanx, I will definatley take you up on that offer. Today I went to 4:30 mass with my mom and we saw "Mr.Bud" there! He was wearing this very bright torquoise shirt, it was a pretty color but not his color! We also say Sadie and her family, I couldnt look toward Sadie because I was afraid that I would burst out in laughter! And then we drag raced her home, but we totally went the speed limit! :-)

Joy said...

It's good to see that beautiful Aurelia smile. Cute pict of Aiden!