CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Okay, so here's whats been going on at our house:

our good friends came to visit us. We had a great time and hope that others will follow!! Hint, Hint, Melanie.


As always the kids have been down at the G'rents. Calvin and Aurelia were there for all of June. Brenna was there part of June. Savannah and Aidan were here with us. Brad and I took Savannah who is almost 16 to Six Flags in Chicago. At this point I must say the Six Flags in St. Louis is much better. That being said, a good time was had by all. I was left a little traumatized by some of the rides but Savannah had a great time just hanging out with her Rents, that's us. Savannah also spent the month of June taking Drivers Ed. This is a very scary thing as I don't feel old enough to have a child who should be doing this.

In July Brad took a class at University of Notre Dame in South Bend, IN. This is going towards a new masters degree. He had a great time and loved the class. Now he is back home and back to doing his job for the Catholic Diocoese. While he was gone Calvin went to Emus Days at a Catholic High School. He had a great time with other boys. It's possible he will be a priest, but only if Chloe decides not to marry him!!

The kids and I also spent a week with my family in the South. That was just gads of fun. I did end up with a pretty good tan so all was not lost. And that brings us to now. All of the kids are at the G'Rents, except for Aidan who is still to small. So there you have it. The chaos continues. Will try to post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that. Anyway bye for now!!!

2 comments:

MelBoe said...

Ok - first of all - 16??!!?! HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN!! Secondly, I am happy to see you are all well, happy, and doing fun stuff this summer. Thirdly...oh, heck forget the numbering. I was looking for a menu and possibly some recepies...so get crackin! I would love to come see you. I'll talk to K and let you know. Maybe Di and I could take a road trip...you need to add pixs of the kids so I can take a gander at them all.

Joy said...

I know, it was such a surprise last June when I saw Savannah for the first time since seminary. I mean, the last time I had seen her she was about 5, so of course now she'd be, maybe about 10...(not!)

I was wondering how Calvin's camp went. The world needs good priests, but it needs good husbands too! :-)