CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008


Okay, so here are the kids. This was taken before Aurelia's First Communion. Her dress was beautiful. She loved it!! You can't really see the detail on it but it has groups of three beads all over it. Then a row of satin roses at the waist that ties in the back.
She specifically asked to have her hair in ringlets. It took forever to do and lots of hairspray but she was so happy with the results that it was all worth it!!! She was BEAUTIFUL!! My blessings are many, as you can see. I think they are a great looking group!!!
Melanie, what kinds of recipes do you want? Cookergirl is good but can't read your mind. Let me know and I will try to help. Bye for now.

2 comments:

MelBoe said...

I wouldn't have recognized Savannah and Calvin. You have a beautiful family!! Calvin is looking a lot like Brad, and Aurelia looks just like Savannah at that age. Time keeps marching on... As for receipes, what have you been making lately? I am also needing to know how to make sweet tea - my cover as a non-yankee is being blown!

Joy said...

What a great picture! Everyone certainly is beautiful/handsome. I'm sure it was a very special day for Aurelia! (Great ringlets!)